Eire Syncro 35

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

jebiga41
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 5654

Eire Syncro 35

Post by jebiga41 »

Hi Guys just to confirm that the Eire Syncro 35 event is still going to be held and not to worry.
Dates are from the 22nd May -1st June 2020

So for anyone who couldn't get tickets to Syncro 35 in Spain here's your chance to celebrate the 35th birthday of the T3 Syncro
We have not one but three venues for you all over the country with days in between so you can explore. Ireland is quite small so you can drive from one side of the county to the other in just over 2 hours so is perfect for touring
Apologies I have been extremely busy with work so havent had much of a chance to update things. For those travelling from abroad, it is a good idea to try and book your ferries in advance and also to travel on either Tuesdays Weds or Thursdays and also lookout for special offers that often pop up.
Regards the itinerary it is deliberately quite loose so as to enable you to combine some touring of our beautiful little Island with the events. The events themselves will give you an opportunity to test your off-road skills in a variety of environments. All of the events are designed to be no damaging however you will also have the chance to try more challenging and technical drives if you wish ( the first location offering the most extreme drives if you really would like to push both you and your vehicle to its limit ) Routes are graded like ski routes )The plan is to spend one or two nights on the east coast South of Dublin ) in the forests there then give you a guys a day or two to explore and then meet up at another beautiful location on the west coast of Ireland just outside of Galway for another day or two another day or two and then go to another location which is also a music festival (we shall have an designated area and an off road course there in the woods) on the northeast coast to finish it all off. I need to start confirming numbers so if you can put your name below in the and share to whatever groups you are in we can know what to expect Numbers are limited but depending on demand we will try to accommodate as many as possible nut it will be first-come-first-served basis talk soon Paul
VW T3/T25 and Syncro Gearbox rebuilds
http://vantopia.ie

Splurt
80-90 Mem No: 9694

Re: Eire Syncro 35

Post by Splurt »

Count me in Paul for the first two activities, I won’t be able to make the festival so will go my own way after Galway probably. I’m working Friday the 22nd so will either join yous that evening or the morning of Saturday the 23rd.

Looking forward to it

Ryan
Ryan

89 - 1.8T AGU - SA Syncro - Hightop Camper 

'I love my brick'
Fr Jack Hackett

irishkeet
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 2322

Re: Eire Syncro 35

Post by irishkeet »

I would love to be coming to this but ironically we have family over from Ireland for the 1/2 term weekend :roll: :run :rofl
------------------------
1985 Doka 1.9 DG 4 Speed Box
---
1986 Fakefalia Syncro Subaru EJ25