1986 T25 Holdsworth vision high top 1.9dg for sale - £5500

Vehicles for sale only. Post only, no replies in this forum - just like the newspaper! Please use the general section for accessories, parts etc. - ads deleted after 28 days.

Moderators: Moderators, User administrators

1986 T25 Holdsworth vision high top 1.9dg for sale - £5500

Postby QuickBrownFox » 11 Jan 2018, 23:39

1986 T25 Holdsworth Vision High top low mileage 68k.

Mechanically a1. Recently serviced. New disty, coil, Ecu and leads.
New carb, waxoil underseal, original fridge and replaced gas pipes all done by Gasure.
Interior very original and in good condition. Sleeps 2 either 2 singles or a double.
New electric water pump and foot pedal. All water pipes replaced and 40ltr water tank sterilised
Has privacy screen to create private area to wash and change and has storage for portaloo
2 full sets of wheels with good tyres. One set on original steel wheels with moon hubcaps. One set on empis.

Lots of paperwork and receipts. Only negitive slight rust around a couple of windows. Surface rust and superficial

Only selling due to moving house and family changes. Its a shame ive took the plunge, bought one, got it sorted by the best tradesman and now have to move it on but get in touch and i can share photos, stories and explain why it has to go. I spent the money getting it sound knowing it will only appreciate in value but now i need the cash.

Currently sorn as in storage until March but only round the corner so can be viewed whenever.

Owes me 6 ish (and the rest). Realistic offers considered. To see the layout if you google holdsworth vision you can find it there.

Get in touch Andrew@fastmail.org or through this wonderful forum
That would be an ecumenical matter

1986 Holdsworth Vision High Top. 1.9DG.
QuickBrownFox

80-90 Mem No: 0

Return to For Sale - Vehicles