Audi alloys

All things round and their alignment to your direction of travel

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

nickgrise
80-90 Mem No: 0

Audi alloys

Post by nickgrise »

I bought a set of Audi alloys about 3 months ago and my van is now ready for them to be fitted. I need to buy a new set of tyres and spacers/studs etc, but before I buy all the bits I thought I would get some advice to make sure i'm not missing something! The specs of the wheels are Ronal 7.5Jx17H2 ET 56 PCD 5x112. Can any one see any problems fitting these wheels? My main concern is the ET, but I was planning on getting some 20mm spacers to bring the ET down to 36. I also understand I will need to get the centre bores enlarged on the front. I just thought I would ask on here before spending loads of money and then realising I have missed something obvious! Here is a pic of the wheels when I bought them:

Thanks!

g60steve
Trader

Re: Audi alloys

Post by g60steve »

You'll need at least 25mm and maybe even 30mm spacers to fit those plus extra long front bolts and rear studs.
And due to the thickness of the spacers you really need hubcentric ones...which aren't cheap!!

I'd suggest selling them to someone with a T4,Audi A4,Passat and buying something more suited to a T25.
There's no 'r' in bought!

nickgrise

Re: Audi alloys

Post by nickgrise »

Thanks mate, that sound sensible. Back on ebay they go!