Restoration of Cookie begins

For documenting and technical details of T25 restorations and major repairs
This section is for major restorations only.where to buy a panel or where to buy window rubbers belong in the bodywork seats and glass section.
Also please note,we need pictures of the restorations,without them posts are pretty useless.[\b]
Picture heavy and detailed threads , not for general banter or advertising
Traders welcome to post but not to advertise blatently
Threads will be cleaned of chit chat.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

lefty67
80-90 Mem No: 11783

Re: Restoration of Cookie begins

Post by lefty67 »

Cracking job. Should be really chuffed with that.
1.9td AAZ

T25 - an adventure before dementia

MattBW
80-90 Mem No: 11790

Post by MattBW »

The AAZ is now in and running but still a few jobs to finish before that first test drive, not long now!
1985 1.9TD AAZ -Starlight Interior
2015 California Beach

LostDog
80-90 Mem No: 15548

Post by LostDog »

MattBW wrote:Was very exciting to see the paint going on. Lower colour is Olympic blue upper is a vw white that's slightly creamy to blend with the poptop.

I agree they really have moved it along rapidly and bizarrely they're always apologising for it not being faster. I have gone a bit mental and my tidy up has turned into a proper Resto to be honest but I'm massively happy with the job.

I'm going to miss going up to have a chat when it's finished. I'll just have to go without a reason :)

Olympic blue! Brilliant been looking for that colour since my wife decided thats the colour she wants our van (saw another t25 in town). Thanks

New Kentish Campers
80-90 Mem No: 8994

Post by New Kentish Campers »

Looks very nice :ok

Its a big spooky as my first van was a Holdsworth Villa, 2-toned in the same fashion although I used F-ord Diamond white and F-ord Olympic blue for the lower area. I love Olympic blue as that was my favourite RS2000 colour when I worked in a F-ord dealership, light years ago so it made sense to resurrect it on the van.

Well done!

:ok