Syncronauts Programme 2011

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

HarryMann
Admin/Mod
80-90 Mem No: 379

Re: Syncronauts Programme 2011

Post by HarryMann »

Hi and Happy New Year Simon,

W'ere working on it, but we don't really have to do an itinerary unless there are any changes to the normal plan... which is always April 1st w/e (not sure where we might be going this year, Chairman Dai or V.Chair Roger may decide it's North Yorks Moors or indeed, Land End), July Independence day (we're coming a week fwd this year for various reasons, mainly CamperJam) and Devon which is where it always is by default, 1st w/e in August.

The French will be coming to SP, and SP 2012 will be 29/30 June, 1/2 July

Then onto Snowdonia for the mountain tracks there with the French, two days minimum, switching routes between groups.

CamperJam the week after 6,7,8 which was a "nice" chill relaxing but convivial event last year (I thought)

As usual Devon will be 1st w/e in Aug (3,4,5,6) although as usual peeps will be in attendance from the Tuesday before to at least the Tuesday after... at the 'secret' but lovely campsite, somehwree nr. Cullompton :)

==============

Anybody planning local SN avents, either if its snows next week or the Pope arrives unexpectedly, please let us all know in good time :ok
The 80-90 Tech Wikipedia Your 1st port of call :idea

1.9TD Syncro Doka / Syncro Kastenwagen / 16" Kombi Camper
Syncronaut No. 1

toomanytoys
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 41

Re: Syncronauts Programme 2011

Post by toomanytoys »

Well, thats better than nowt..
As I work in Europe for clients and am not home often, I have to plan weekends for events well in advance.. to make sure they fit with the cients work plan and expectations..
Then I have to get some work done on the truck to be able to make events.. needs a bit of planning.. :wink:

April 1st? or first weekend of April?? ie 7/8th?? (easter weekend)... but dont know where yet? Alex and I were planning on that one.. :wink:

SP.. yes, All of us.... :ok

camper jam after..... realistically thats impossible for me.... :(

Want to hit a French event really.. but that looks doubtfull too.. :(