Whaddon

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Computaguy
80-90 Mem No: 0

Whaddon

Post by Computaguy »

Hi all!

Just wanted to thank all who were at Whaddon last weekend for their tireless efforts at getting me unstuck! We may have been in a shogun but that didn't stop us getting wet... muddy.... covered in sticky stuff... and up to our asses in gunge!

A fabulous weekend, all of us had a brilliant couple of days... and jeez sone of the photos! BTW if anyone got photos of my car at a slightly uncomfotable angle could they please let me have a copy? would you believe that while the rest of the famly were vacating the motor... the daughter's boyfriend was complaining that he'd only just got comfortable! Typical.

Kai and Luke (the boys) asked me to say hello to the new friends they made as well... so Hi to the two young ladies that hey finally plucked up the courage to go and play with!
We only got a shogun but we workin up in the world (We started out with a Galaxy!) ;)

toomanytoys
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 41

Post by toomanytoys »

:lol: :lol:
Nice one Chris.. (was Chris wasnt it? I am so bad with names!!) need to go over to the "Syncro" forum for this though..

I may have a shot.. but I thought it might be a little rude to take a pic of you predicament... :wink:

HarryMann
Admin/Mod
80-90 Mem No: 379

Post by HarryMann »

Ah, welcome Chris...

Moving this to the Syncro forum, Whaddon pictures are here

http://forum.club8090.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=263215

Including some of your Shogun (with defunct self-levelling suspension - I'd put in a warranty claim if I were you!)
The 80-90 Tech Wikipedia Your 1st port of call :idea

1.9TD Syncro Doka / Syncro Kastenwagen / 16" Kombi Camper
Syncronaut No. 1