Devon Sunrise

The Tardis factor (interiors, awnings, roofs etc)

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Richard Workman
80-90 Mem No: 16495

Devon Sunrise

Post by Richard Workman »

Hi,i have a 1983 Water cooled 1.9 Petrol pop - top Devon Sunrise.There are a couple of issues im trying to find out about but have not had any contact with sunrise owners as there does not seem to be many out there. I have an open screw thread on the front of a cupboard under the tap which adjusts the water flow. However i have always wondered if this "screw thread" was supposed to have a cover of some sort & was broken ? (Although it still works & does the job)
Also has any other owners had any fabrics re-covered either on the twin top bed boards or the rock n roll seats & rear cushion which makes up the downstairs bed ?. Mine is now wearing thin as is the brown upstairs bedding & i need to get them re-covered. Any advice is most welcome, thanks.

Richard Workman

Re: Devon Sunrise

Are there any Devon sunrise owners in the club ? The sunrise model was marketed as an option to the moonraker. upgrades included having an enamel hob & a different sink layout with a drainer etc. would be nice to swap some info / photo links.

LeeME3
80-90 Mem No: 11225

Post by LeeME3 »

Not heard of it myself but in terms of seat / cushion re-covering there are lots of places can do that.
1986 1.9DG WBX LPG, 4 spd manual. Westy poptop. Renogy lithium leisure. 175W solar. CR50 fridge. Propex. RX8 seats.

KarlosFandango
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by KarlosFandango »

Hi Richard,
New here, i just picked up my Devon sunrise tonight. Happy to swap ideas etc.

Mocki
Membership Admin
80-90 Mem No: 428

Post by Mocki »

I’ve been about T25s a good few years, and here a out quite so long and I’ve only ever seen three that I can remember , one of these was seemingly permanently parkedoutside a pushbike shop at Terrington St Clements in Norfolk , and one was on the Isle of Sky parked on a driveway , the other at vanfest iirc ten years ago or so ....

Im Sure there are plenty of others ... somewhere
Steve
tel / txt O7947-137911
👀

1989 2.1LpgWBX HiTop Leisuredrive Camper
1988 2.1 Caravelle TS TinTop Camper 

Richard Workman

Hi all & thanks for your replys