Mushroom pop top

The Tardis factor (interiors, awnings, roofs etc)

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Stu-cam
80-90 Mem No: 0

Mushroom pop top

Post by Stu-cam »

Hi Everyone.

Firstly, my apologies as I'm seeking help again.

We had planned to start a white beech tour of our beautiful country this easter but it has been scuppered as the former neighbour we trusted to do the extensive welding to our camper has totally screwed up the work, wound up his business and ripped us off. However we are regrouping our efforts to try to salvage some of the summer. We have found a new welder bloke that we can trust and I've just received some new panels from Just Kampers. They now have a repair panel for the back corners that incorporates the old small bottom panel and extends up to the waist line. Check it out.

Anyway, our camper has a Liesure hi-top but I'm not sure we need all that space. I really like the Mushroom style half pop tops of yester year that just gives you head height in the cooking area. Does anyone know of anyone who makes these for a Wedgie?

Thanks in anticipation, and huge thanks to the member who found me a RHD sliding door rail NOS in France, outstanding.

Stu-Cam

diabolov
80-90 Mem No: 14844

Re: Mushroom pop top

Post by diabolov »

Hi Stu-cam

I think Sarran1955 just picked up what you are looking for from Titus in Germany.

There's a thread ''active member in Germany'' under general chat about it.

Seems that ajsimmo might have a mould for them....hope this helps

M
Autohomes Kamper 1986 WBX 1.9 DG

nicq
80-90 Mem No: 10290

Re: Mushroom pop top

Post by nicq »

I fitted one of these years ago and never had any problems
http://www.poptoproofs.co.uk/shop/produ ... p?id=30430" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Everything supplied and great value.
2.1 Twin slider