New Interior

The Tardis factor (interiors, awnings, roofs etc)

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Moreau-Smith
80-90 Mem No: 15946

New Interior

Post by Moreau-Smith »

Hi all I bought our 1985 T25 Pop Top a few months back and just having all the bodywork done and a full respray and the next job will be the interior can anyone recommend anyone for replaceing all the soft furnishing I.e the seat, beds, curtains fabrics, pop top, flooring and interior panels etc. Ideally in Midlands area but happy to travel if the price is right and are recommended.

Biggest problem seems to be I am after a brown / orange original looking finish.

Regards Richard...

petethefeet
80-90 Mem No: 12639

Re: New Interior

Post by petethefeet »

Hi,
Try Bromsgrove Auto Trimmers for seat re covering. They made a good job of our front seats. :ok
If you are after the original choc brown vinyl and cinnamon brown, they have a good match for the vinyl and the fabric came from a auto trimmer fabric supplier, not a perfect choice but very close (a moquette)
1982 2 litre CU Auto Devon Moonraker called Brian

Moreau-Smith

Post by Moreau-Smith »

Much appreciated, I am trying to track down the wall covering stretchy carpet in a brown colour most seem to be grey, black or cream ish which is too light for camping etc.

I am going to Bromsgrove Interiors on Monday again so will see what they have, but may look to do bits myself as the quote was circa £6,000 for replaceing all the fabrics in the van and that's with me stripping it myself and fitting my own cupbaords back into it.

Regards Richard.....

DaveyP2004
80-90 Mem No: 6116

Post by DaveyP2004 »

I can recommend Mike at http://thecampershak.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. He did a great job on my bay window a good few years ok and has many satisfied customers since then ;-) He's in Burscough near Ormskirk which is approx. 2 hours from the Midlands so not too far ?
Cheers,
Dave

Moreau-Smith

Post by Moreau-Smith »

Hi Dave much appreciate your response if you don't mind me asking what you had done and roughly what it cost as they have quoted me and it seems very high.

Regards Richard....

DaveyP2004
80-90 Mem No: 6116

Post by DaveyP2004 »

Hi Richard,
Have sent you a PM.
Cheers,
Dave