What is My Roof

The Tardis factor (interiors, awnings, roofs etc)

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

moondog
80-90 Mem No: 0

What is My Roof

Post by moondog »

I have been absent from this forum for a while but have come back as my pride and joy is now restored. I bought my 1980 T25 Camper in 2002 and enjoyed her for many years. About 5 years ago I started work on the body work having already completed the mechanicals. Due to lack of funds this was on the back burner until last summer when I could afford to have the body work professionally done.

She was featured on page 2 of the first edition of VW camper van and bus with a photo and a question from myself about whether anyone new who did the conversion or what type of roof she had. I received no responses and still do not know. In view of this I have attached some photos and a photo of a transit conversion done by Coachman Conversions. I could not find them in the UK and it appears they are in the USA. The roofs seem very similar but I would like to know who did the conversion as I have never seen one the same in my 15 years of ownership. I have been to many VW shows and camped in her all over the country. Any information would be greatly appreciated

Regards Moondog