New Purchase!!

The Tardis factor (interiors, awnings, roofs etc)

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

100leelee
80-90 Mem No: 15962

New Purchase!!

Post by 100leelee »

Hi,
Just bought a T25 lpg conversion, high roof, reimo interior..
After looking at lots it became clear that for my budget I would have to dust off the mig welder..
The list has already started... underneath, engine and box are in pretty good shape, new engine half way through the 198k, gearbox had the Adrian talbot treatment a few years ago, and runs sweet..
The body and interior need work.. as usual I guess.. if anyone can offer advice on the best place for panels, where to get the sizes for the bedboards I need to make to fit into the leisure drive high top, best combo of consumer unit / control panel as it needs one badly, best place for replacement material / foam for the downstairs 3/4 bed.
Is it worth adding a leisure battery if I always plan to be hooked up?
Could do with a replacement sliding door as is dented, best place for second hand, apart from eBay;)
Any advice welcomed, this site will be my second home over the coming months!!

Sir Brixalot
80-90 Mem No: 8927

Re: New Purchase!!

Post by Sir Brixalot »

Hello Mate. Yep I'd go for the spare battery you never know you might fancy a spot of wild camping. How big is the dent? Could be esier to fill it if the door itself is sound. For your technical enquiries, break them down and pop them in the relevent section,
Honorary "Dave" 

100leelee
80-90 Mem No: 15962

Re: New Purchase!!

Post by 100leelee »

Hi
Ok, good job I bought a zig unit then!!!
Dent is pretty big..
Had the door card off and as usual it's on the strengthener, so need to knock around a bit.. might try and fill, would make life a hell of a lot easier..!
Will break other questions down, got carried away ;)