Needed: Repair shop in South Devon

The Tardis factor (interiors, awnings, roofs etc)

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

lloyd
80-90 Mem No: 3244

Needed: Repair shop in South Devon

Post by lloyd »

As title says, need someone / some shop in our area we can pay to get our camper back on the road. Or maybe sell to someone who wants to buy and fix it up themselves. I'd post in for sale, but have no idea what it's worth .. mostly because I can't get under it and check it all out myself. :oops:

Older members here will re,member it. It was owned by another member here before we bought it and showed up at a February meet many years ago. We loved and used it regular for several years but haven't for many now, and it need a new life. It is a 87 reg gassed with Reimo high-top and Westy interior, heater, spare battery, etc. As stated it haven't been used it is several years and we want to get it up and running again to either use or sell. My health is such I can't do the repairs myself, and it's been setting so long it need the brakes rebuilt. I was starting it every couple of months, but the alarm started going off so I couldn't start it. ;)

Thoughts and ideas of who and where to get the work done are appreciated.
88 1.9 gassed w/Westy conversion & Reimo topper

MOBS

marlinowner
80-90 Mem No: 13646

Re: Needed: Repair shop in South Devon

Post by marlinowner »

Wedgies Workshop in Newton Abbot did some work on my van for the previous owner, letting in new metal at the base of the windscreen, seemed to do a reasonable job which is still holding up several years later. Think they do mechanics as well.
1993 SA VW T25/T3 2.5i Microbus/homebrew camper
1981/1968 Marlin Kitcar TR6 Engine

lloyd
80-90 Mem No: 3244

Re: Needed: Repair shop in South Devon

Post by lloyd »

Thanks, I'll give them a call.
88 1.9 gassed w/Westy conversion & Reimo topper

MOBS