the big meet in germany

Syncro 4&4 Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics (browse for Syncro links)

You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

melmelody
80-90 Mem No: 6934

the big meet in germany

Post by melmelody »

hi all been lurking around on 80-90 for a while now and obviously know that theres a big meet just up the road from where i live in germany. i am not a syncro owner but am a big t25 geek i have 3 at the moment and would love to come up and meet you all in the next couple of weeks if you can let me know when you will be in bielefeld i'll bang some leave in and come camping with you all (and drinking too hopefully) .also i dont know if you know (you probably do ) the vw treffen is on in hannover on may 1st i think . hannover is about 1 hour from bielefeld and apparently its massive. looking forward to meeting some of you lads and ladies i speak to lots of you on the site but theres nothing like face time is there. see ya all soon let me know your plans i might even be able to help out in some way. later, mel.

Aidan
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 742

Re: the big meet in germany

Post by Aidan »

Mel
cool
we'll be arriving Wednesday afternoon onwards, Stan and me should be first uk vans there, see you for a beer then, it's a shame it clashes with other vw meets that weekend I'm not sure how many non syncros will be there but everyone is welcome

JennyTyger
80-90 Mem No: 379

Post by JennyTyger »

Hi Mel

The syncronauts are not going to Bielefeld, but MammutPark - you can find all details of the meet here: http://www.syncro25years.eu/En/index.htm

You don't have to have a syncro and it is fine to turn up on the gate.

Look forward to meeting you
Jenny
Member: 379

every decoding is another encoding

melmelody

Post by melmelody »

hi aidan,
if a couple of you guys are coming over as early as wednesday i might be able to offer you some hospitality in the way of showers and some scoff etc. i'e had a look at the link that jenny sent and it looks as though the town is not too far from me,i reckon about 50 km but need to check on my gps.i live in a small town about 10 kms outside paderborn .its a spa town with lots of private clinics and health tourists so very nice and clean with lots of bars and restaurnts etc.its also got a mobile home park in
the park right in the middle of town which i think costs 10 euros a night but right next to it is a free car park that you can park in indefinitley, i know cos one of my vans is down there at the moment as no room on the drive. anyway i live about 5 mins drive fron there and you'd be more than welcome to come around for a shower and some of mrs. melodys cooking if you fancy it and then i could take you down my local german boozer where you could try out some of the local beverages and then stagger back to your vans (about 150 metres from pub) and head on the next day whatever time you rise. PM me if it sounds a viable option and i'll give you my address details and we'll get something jacked up. p.s the town is called Bad Lippspringe you can google it if you want maybe it'l give you a bit more info than i can.see ya soon mel.

Aidan
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 742

Post by Aidan »

I've got to collect a syncro gearbox for repair from a customer in Paderborn, planning on doing that at end of event save tripping over a box for a week

melmelody

Post by melmelody »

Aidan wrote:I've got to collect a syncro gearbox for repair from a customer in Paderborn, planning on doing that at end of event save tripping over a box for a week
not for thomas is it hes a friend of mine and he has an ex UN syncro 16 camper? but theres another friend of mine whos doing a big job on a doka syncro at the moment i think the owner has spent over 3 grand in spares alone.like i said i'll get some time off sorted out over the next few days and once i know i'll be going maybe we can get something sorted i f worst comes to worst you could leave the gearbox in my garage and collect on return leg