Now's the time to buy?

For 4x4 owners, you must register to post but anyone can read.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Forum rules
You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.

Re: Now's the time to buy?

Postby max.karisma » 15 Sep 2017, 17:33

Aidan wrote: Max's van is probably the best value for money, the bodywork issues are less than the one in London and it has better maintenance history, genuine new VW engine supplied by me in 2005 and gearbox rebuilt by me in 2007

Thanks Aidan, much appreciated and to be fair you have known my van for a long time.

Just to add to the answers on . . Is it more expensive to run a Syncro . . . and I can not stress this enough as it is exactly what I did!
Go along to the Syncro meets in what ever, car, van, 2wd. Get to know the people that own these vans, they are great at sharing information and knowledge of these vehicles, you will not need to go anywhere else for advice. I was lucky in the fact I got to drive other members Syncros before buying and listened to their advice. After nearly a year of doing this I had made the decision that a Syncro was for me, I knew what I was buying and what maintenance was expected of me so the purchase was made a lot easier :) What a great group of people, a little bit of me will always be on the top of a mountain :wink:
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today!
max.karisma

80-90 Mem No: 3693

Previous

Return to Syncro