whats it worth single cab syncro

For 4x4 owners, you must register to post but anyone can read.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Forum rules
You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.

whats it worth single cab syncro

Postby Lclarkk » 26 Jan 2017, 20:11

Now I imagine the "whats it worth" questions are a bit annoying but here goes.
I have a single cab syncro 14" with a 1y diesel. The gearbox is in bits, think 4th gear went on it. Its currently driving around with a 2wd box in there just so i can use it. Do have the old jx engine complete i could let off with it. Front and rear diff locks.
Body is fairly good, needs some work on the front around the windscreen and at the bottom. but back end is pretty much rust free. Its a french truck so lhd, french reg and currently in france.
Now I've always said i'd never sell this but i've the chance to buy something quite special so considering selling this to help buy it.
Its difficult to know what its worth as i cant find any for sale, guess it is quite rare! I need 6000euros to purchase the next project.. so figured why not sell it for 6k euros. Is it worth it? Or am i being cheeky asking that? I dont really know?
Lclarkk

80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: whats it worth single cab syncro

Postby Gary. » 26 Jan 2017, 21:00

I've got a trailer, so can give you £50 and take it away...

ps, pm'ed you with a more useful response.
Gary.

1990 Syncro doka (RHD), 1.6TD.
"ein Leben lebe es"
Gary.

80-90 Mem No: 15521

Postby Aidan » 27 Jan 2017, 18:18

for anyone in the uk euro3k tops if the engine conversion is well done and the front diff and VC aren't stuffed, there's a Uk reg JX van with intact gearbox for sale over here for £3.5k; just mho of course. If what you want is better than what you have then they can't be worth the same can they ?
AIDAN
Aidan
Trader

80-90 Mem No: 742

Postby Lclarkk » 28 Jan 2017, 10:46

Thanks for the few pms i've received and your message there aidan.
its fair enough thats why i've made the post. 6k euros is what i needed not to say it was worth it. i can easily half it if i understand ..i'll have a think about it.
But its to buy something which in my opinion is better but equally completely different car and value, so no i didnt expect to sell a rough old beater and get the same thing totally mint for the same price
Lclarkk

80-90 Mem No: 0

Return to Syncro