TK103B - Few pointers please

An alchemy of sparks, copper wire and earth

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

bmouthboyo
80-90 Mem No: 9396

TK103B - Few pointers please

Post by bmouthboyo »

I have just purchased a Rewire Security TK102B and looking for a few general pointers.

1) Open door signal.
The kit comes with a door sensor input. I am unsure how to have the 4 doors trigger this best?

2) Indicators flash when arm , disarm or siren. I would like the indicators to flash once when arm and twice when disarm etc. I know the siren does this so do I need to splice this to a relay and onto the indicators? I have an early bullet style fuse board in my 83 van so cannot find any guides.

3) I would like to get round to fitting my Scorpion alarm / central locking unit, if compatible. Has anyone any experience or ideas on if the TK103 can output a signal when armed / disarmed / activated? Ideally when armed it signals the central locking to engage, disarm disengage, and if TK103 recieves a signal from alarm unit it activates its features. Bit of a long shot this one.

Thanks in advanced :ok
1983 Autosleeper Trooper - 1.8 Gti Conversion

Highroller
80-90 Mem No: 12833

Re: TK103B - Few pointers please

Post by Highroller »

Would it not make more sense to fit the scorpion alarm / central locking system as your primary security system and just have the TK103 solely as a tracker.
1991 2.1 WBX Devon microbus twinslider hightop

bmouthboyo
80-90 Mem No: 9396

Re: TK103B - Few pointers please

Post by bmouthboyo »

Highroller wrote:Would it not make more sense to fit the scorpion alarm / central locking system as your primary security system and just have the TK103 solely as a tracker.

Thats what I planned but the TK103 has a remote fob and it seemed a pain to have to use 2 fobs. If its not possible I will run the tracker on its own and forget about central locking, but would be great to have both working together.
1983 Autosleeper Trooper - 1.8 Gti Conversion