Zig success. HELP

An alchemy of sparks, copper wire and earth

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

meggles

Zig success. HELP

Post by meggles »

I've rewired the bits in my van. The lighting, water pump, fridge etc. I decided I didn't need the Zig unit so decided to put it on here in swaps and giveaways. Somehow I have managed to wire the van up to the zig unit correctly :? Don't know how the Hell I've done it but it's all hunky dory! (I have had it checked). The only thing I need to do now is wire up the battery condition indicator. There's a few wires missing. Anybody know where I can find out where the various connections should be wired to?
Last edited by meggles on 22 Jul 2017, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.

AngeloEvs
80-90 Mem No: 4709

Re: Zig success. How?

Post by AngeloEvs »

Not quite sure regards wether you decided to keep the Zig and wire it in from reading your post. If you have indeed kept it, is it a CF8?

I have the CF8 schematic on photobucket and I think it comes up on google search.
1987 DG Karisma LPG with remodelled interior

meggles

Post by meggles »

Yes, kept the zig unit. I got full fitting instructions from a friendly member on here but it doesn't include the wiring to the battery condition indicator. I'll have another Internet search.

meggles

Post by meggles »

Had a look on t'internet. Only getting same info as in my user instructions/ installation manual. Over to you folks