Interior suppliers

Thin bits of metal and bright blue light. Including glass & trim.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Troopy
80-90 Mem No: 13711

Interior suppliers

Post by Troopy »

Can anyone recommend a good supplier of interiors including kitchen fittings and R'n'R beds?

Done a search and looked at a few websites but can't find a thread :D
1987 1.6 TD

tforturton
80-90 Mem No: 11177

Re: Interior suppliers

Post by tforturton »

There are loads. Just search VW T25 interiors into Google. VanWurks, Dubinteriors, vwcamperinteriors, starlight campers...
Hard to believe you can't find any. Or do you mean something else?
If you're thinking of building your own, then try sbmcc, buildacampervan, ckearcutconvesrions, or even Mr O'Leary's Blog - some useful ideas there.
1990 2.1 DJ Syncro Caravelle/Westfalia conversion RHD

Troopy

Post by Troopy »

tforturton wrote:There are loads. Just search VW T25 interiors into Google. VanWurks, Dubinteriors, vwcamperinteriors, starlight campers...
Hard to believe you can't find any. Or do you mean something else?
If you're thinking of building your own, then try sbmcc, buildacampervan, ckearcutconvesrions, or even Mr O'Leary's Blog - some useful ideas there.

Fair do's, I wasn't particular in my post.

What I am looking for is companies that people have had experience of (not just the main websites) who can do a good job at a reasonable price for what I need.

Most of what I see on the websites seems to be companies that want to have my pants down because I own a VW!!

Vanwurks want nearly £2000 essentially for a couple of cupboards!!

Got a fridge, got a hob, got an oven, just need someone to build it in with some cupboards but can't seem to find anywhere that doesn't want £1000's for it.

I can get my home kitchen done for less than they are asking.

Would do it myself, but limited experience of woodwork and trying to fit it around work and kids the van would rot away before it was finished :cry:
1987 1.6 TD

waltraud
80-90 Mem No: 5824

Post by waltraud »

Mazda bongo Unit’s come up often on Ebay and also there are various semi built or flat packed ones there too....or put an advert up for one wanted or buy a Westy interior which will be around 6-900 s/h

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1983 1.9 Ivory Westy Joker

Troopy

Post by Troopy »

waltraud wrote:Mazda bongo Unit’s come up often on Ebay and also there are various semi built or flat packed ones there too....or put an advert up for one wanted or buy a Westy interior which will be around 6-900 s/h

Excellent shout Sir!!
New interior on way :D
1987 1.6 TD