Respray in South East

Thin bits of metal and bright blue light. Including glass & trim.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

drumsofdoom
80-90 Mem No: 16862

Re: Respray in South East

Post by drumsofdoom »

weimarbus wrote:two of the reasons for going to the chap that I used was that he knows the construction of the T25 and the importance of the seam finish and also his oven/spray booth was large enough to get my hi-top in, good luck with your local chap, it is always nice to deal with a family run business.

Would you mind sending over the details to me? I'm also looking for somewhere around SE London. Thanks!
1990 2.1DJ
London, for now at least

Bluebell1983
80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: Respray in South East

Post by Bluebell1983 »

weimarbus wrote:I did all the rust ( what there was of it) prep ( grind out seams and grit blasted, then epoxy primed)and stripped the van bare, all glass out, bumpers off etc just left the lights in so that I could drive it there. He did all the pretty prep, I prefer to do the rust prep myself so that I know what is there and also how well it was treated. He did weld in a lower front panel and sliding door seal channel when it was sprayed last time and the fit was good.
Very happy for you to visit, we are just at the top of M23. The paint shop is only 5 mins walk from East Croydon station so transport links good, I'll pm price that I paid but please bear in mind that this is dependent on how much they do.

Just finished putting all back together and off for MOT test this afternoon :ok

We are planning to do the same to our bus. Could you also send me over the details and what you paid via pm?

Many thanks

Steve