1991 VW Syncro 14" DOKA Firetruck

Vehicles for sale only. Post only, no replies in this forum - just like the newspaper! Please use the general section for accessories, parts etc. - ads deleted after 28 days.

Moderators: Moderators, User administrators

1991 VW Syncro 14" DOKA Firetruck

Postby swe_hero » 30 Jan 2018, 13:40

1991 genuine firetruck from Sweden.

Overall very nice car. Has got some minor wear and dents from its days in the line of duty. Afterall, it was a work truck.
It spent its days on the island of Gotland, between the different local fire stations.
Recorded being used in the notorious bushfire in Kräklingbo 1992, transporting firefighters to the site. Never driven on salt roads.
Stickers meaning:
Räddningstjänsten = Fire & Rescue Service, the goat is Gotlands coat of arms.
112(reflective) = Emergency number
Ett tryggare Gotland, länsförsäkringar Gotland i samarbete med länsförsäkringar räddningstjänsten = A safer Gotland, (insurance company) Gotland in cooperation with the Rescue Service

Passed Swedish "besiktning" (vehicle inspection/MOT) 2017.
112 DJ Engine(replaced) with approx 150 000km (93.2k miles) to it. Odometer is at 280 000km.
Runs great, but may need gearlink adjustment.
Front diff.
Electric mirrors(working) fitted by the fire department (trucker arms are not original)
New sparkplugs+ignition cables.
100% rustfree around the windscreen. Front bumperseam is flawless, aswell as all rear seams.
Minor(! 1x1 cm) rust at left rear window and below at the panel. Nowhere else.
Ericsson C600 radio+mic (not connected)
Vindic with built in reverse lights.
Captain seats. Mats and backseat are in very good condition.
Rocksliders from MiM.
225/75/15 Goodyear Wrangler
"Triplex" combination tow coupling (50mm and 60mm ball and towing pin)

Watch the video of it
:
https://vimeo.com/253321774

Car is located in southernmost Sweden. approx 1h from Malmö (+30min to Copenhagen).
Will help with shipping to the best of my ability. If you want I can drive it to the port in Malmö or even Gothenburg.

Price: €17800
This DOKA is to be sold only because Im buying my first house. The plans are progressing faster than expected to I'm adjusting the price slightly.

If you want to know anything else, I will happily answer your questions and if you want pictures I can send high res images , just send me a message.
Same ad is on thesamba. Thanks for looking.
-Henke
swe_hero

80-90 Mem No: 0

Return to For Sale - Vehicles