Westfalia Joker LHD

Vehicles for sale only. Post only, no replies in this forum - just like the newspaper! Please use the general section for accessories, parts etc. - ads deleted after 28 days.

Moderators: Moderators, User administrators

Westfalia Joker LHD

Postby Davegrohl99 » 14 Feb 2020, 12:40

Hi all,

I have a 1981 Westfalia Joker. It's in fairly good condition has just passed the Irish equivalent to MOT (CVRT) for two years. It's in it's original colour from new so it comes with its few scratches dents etc. I have travelled the length and breath of Ireland last summer and it only let me down once.( My stupidity forgetting to fill her up).

In my ownership I have done a full service set the timing and gaps. Replaced all fuel lines changed some serviceable parts ball joints etc. Its just been fitted with all new tires also.

It has a full westy interior with everything working as should be. Full swivel seats etc which come as standard on the Joker model.

The engine is a 2.0 CU Aircooled. I service it every 3km as its important to swap the oil with it being a lubricant and coolant in this engine. The engine itself was replaced back in the 80's with a original stamp from vw germany.

I have a bursting folder of receipts and work done on the camper since new. It was imported to ireland about 8 years ago from Germany with all it's time with me been garaged and used as much as I could.

My reason for sale is I need a diesel van. I plan on doing a lot of touring in the future and I feel a newer van would be of benefit to me.

If anyone has any more questions or wants some pictures feel free to PM

Asking price £10k

Located in County Louth. Rep.of IrelandImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Davegrohl99

80-90 Mem No: 16802
What is the fourth number in this list?: 209

Return to For Sale - Vehicles