1984 Jubilee Joker high top dg 5 SPEED

Vehicles for sale only. Post only, no replies in this forum - just like the newspaper! Please use the general section for accessories, parts etc. - ads deleted after 28 days.

Moderators: Moderators, User administrators

1984 Jubilee Joker high top dg 5 SPEED

Postby Joker Hogg » 13 Aug 2019, 12:12

Rare 1984 Jubilee Joker high top, number 11 of 250 made great condition 1.9 petrol five speed manual. Drives brilliantly loads of money spent over the years by myself and the previous owner.
It has been repainted by the previous owner in a gun metal grey from the standard metallic brown and had the full California body kit fitted. Will come with a years MOT and all the receipts from my ownership.
The body work is in great condition as it looks like it was waxoyled from new.

All the usual Westfalia extras, lpg tank fresh water tank 3 way fridge double glazed windows etc. Being a Jubilee it has the tan interior and high back seats that look a lot nicer then the dark brown of the other jokers of the time.
Theirs probably loads I’ve forgotten about but it’s been loads of fun to own and it has never let me down on a camping trip, only selling as our family has grown and we wont all fit in and I don’t want it so sit and not get used

Loads of work done by myself and Henley beetle over the last three years, including

Full Avo suspension with new caravel springs
Full brake rebuild, new callipers, discs, pads, drums, shoes, slave cylinders, flexible’s and back plates
New clutch
New drive shaft
Track rod ends and radius rod bushes
Wheel bearings
Loads of Poly bushes through out
New radiator
New blower fan motor
Rear three point seat belt kit
Maestro headlight conversion, with wiring upgrade
SA front grill
Rare 15in Acari alloys
Full set of continental tyres
New engine and leisure battery
Windscreen with blue top tint
Big mirrors
New roof light windows fitted
Just serviced
Mad matz vinyl floor and foot well mats
USB stereo with amp and subs

Also included
Replica buddy seat
Three bike, bike rack
Just campers breathable cover
Correct front curtain
Rear door insect screen
Top bed guard
Boxs of parts

Some bad point to mention
The front lower wishbone bushes squeak after a while, I have the bushings just never got round to fitting them.
The Eberspaecher heater fuel pump has stopped working and I’ve not been able to find a replacement.
The black plastic cover for the external lpg tank has broken off over the winter but could be repaired just don’t have the time.
I don’t have the key for the water tank filler cap, but it is open!

Just trying to be as honest as posable as I looked a lot of vans before buying this one and most were a lot worst then described. It’s a great looking van and I will be sorry to see it go. I think being a limited edition it’s a future investment.
I always planed to get it painted in its original colour and return it to standard. I think if this was done it would be worth a lot of cash !
I’m not after any silly offers or PX it owes me a lot more than I’ve advised it for and think it’s a fair price. £11000

i cant work out how upload any pics, so drop me a line and i can whats app or email any over, the van is located in farnham common bucks

Thanks Rob
Joker Hogg

80-90 Mem No: 15603

Return to For Sale - Vehicles