VW T25 STOCK REAR SPRINGS ( NOW SOLD )

Items for sale. Post only, no replies in this forum - just like the newspaper! Everything other than vehicles can be advertised here, ads are deleted after 28 days.

Moderators: Moderators, User administrators

VW T25 STOCK REAR SPRINGS ( NOW SOLD )

Postby filbay » 24 Jan 2018, 13:09

Hello,
Here are a pair of almost new rear springs for a Volkswagen T25. The reason for sale is as follows :-
Last April my camper went for an MOT test and failed as one of the rear springs had broken. The camper was lowered all round by 40mm. but despite trying everywhere I could not buy just the rear lowered springs , I would have had to buy a new set of four. I could not afford this at the time so the quickest option to get through the Mot test was to put on a standard pair of rear springs. However the garage charged me a fortune for these springs so false economy , and a lesson learnt too !
I have now finally put the back of the van down by 40mm. again and so these stock rear springs are surplus to requirements. The recorded mileage at the MOT was 83658, the speedo now reads 84519 so as you can see these springs have only been on the van for 861 miles and as such, are in perfect condition.
I would prefer buyer to collect in person . I could courier at buyers cost but they are heavy so not are how much they would be.
£50 ovno
Can send photos if you are interested, please send me mobile number or email address please....
filbay

80-90 Mem No: 8640

Return to For Sale - General