1.9 AEF 90k - try before you buy......***price reduction***

Items for sale. Post only, no replies in this forum - just like the newspaper! Everything other than vehicles can be advertised here, ads are deleted after 28 days.

Moderators: Moderators, User administrators

1.9 AEF 90k - try before you buy......***price reduction***

Postby rowlesy » 28 Dec 2017, 18:05

fitted an AEF motor six months ago to replace my oil-out-of-the-dipstick 1.7ky! was on 89.000 miles when fitted (i took it out of the rotten felicia pick-up) as i didnt have the time or parts to go gti... i have all the parts now to do my chosen conversion so in the new year i shall be pulling the AEF out.

im selling it as-is with all parts to fit into another diesel - i will however be either needing a sump and oil pic up for exchange or keeping the one thats on it....but if your swapping from say a straight 1.6d i could have yours and you can have mine built up to save hassle and time.

as im not doing it straight away it also gives you an opportunity to try before you buy. i can then pull motor then and there or take deposit and arrange collection at a later date

i'm looking for £500 * ovno* for the complete set up you just need to sort parts (as above)

***price reduction as its coming out in the very near future!***
everytime you masterbate god kills a kitten! member 1289 does this still mean owt?
rowlesy

80-90 Mem No: 1289

Return to For Sale - General