The Official Club 80-90 Christmas Party 2009

For the public posting of the reasons for moving, editing or deleting posts, this forum is read only, members of the moderators group can use it to keep users informed of their actions.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Ian Hulley
80-90 Mem No: 1323

The Official Club 80-90 Christmas Party 2009

Post by Ian Hulley »

will be held at The Old Crown Inn, Cavendish Bridge, Shardlow, Derbyshire. DE72 2HL on the 4th,5th and 6th December.

This is only open to FULL members of the club and admission will STRICTLY be by contacting me by PM (inbox is empty :roll: :lol: ). There will be no lists on the Club site and no-one will be excluded by me. Usual terms and conditions apply, you misbehave and you will be asked (politely at first) to leave, the landlord is a really nice bloke but I wouldn't cross his wife let alone him :lol:

Cost is £10 per van, whether you're there 1 night or 2. Payable to me at The Crown. The landlord has very generously agreed to donate all proceeds to Club funds to be used as and how the doers in the Club decide.

There are NO hook-ups, there will be NO awnings. If you need a heater you have 2 months to sort one but you won't get one from The Crown (or me) ... even if you have 13 children, smallpox and a 3rd leg there's no hook-ups :| I will have to enquire whether dogs are allowed in the pub, but it is also a restaraunt so ..... The Crown has a superb range of real ales and a really good menu (which I'll publish when I can find the scans :roll: )

Numbers are limited (30) so it's first come first served.

Tulleys
Tonions
Mocki
Martin
Jiblett
Twin Sliders
Rozzo
Rick & Ang
Madwitch & Bernie Inn
Discos
Nicola & Tony
Big Tam
Mr Mac
Gadders
Billypisspants (Friday only) Bobdogs (Sat Night only)
Fritz
Grumps
Scampi & Chips
James & The Present Mrs Craven (God Bless Her !)
Matt 'n' Torz
Tigs
Kev & Louise Rev (Sat Night only)
Rich Newton
Tim Trader
Max Charisma
Putney
Jed
Quagmire
Bowton Lad
Dugcati
Bob in Derby (day visit only)