Diamond Hell

For the public posting of the reasons for moving, editing or deleting posts, this forum is read only, members of the moderators group can use it to keep users informed of their actions.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

SiteAdmin

Diamond Hell

Post by SiteAdmin »

aka Thomas TC DH
Currently deacativated

Been warned several times Rude intolerant upsetting too many members over a long period of time... Was telephoned today about this and other matters today. This will be updated in a few days time.

Mocki
Membership Admin
80-90 Mem No: 428

Post by Mocki »

ok,i have been working away since monday, hundreds of miles from home with no pc access, i was txt yesterday to draw my attension to a thread, I borrowed a PC and briefly looked at the thread, and replied, I didnt moderate, remove or alter the thread, i replied, and logged off - what a mistake, i should have looked at the other activity since i last logged on. I then telephoned DH and asked why and how he had got his incorrect information, and after a conversation which spiraled downward quite quickly, i am sorry to say i lost my temper a little, and told him a few home truths about how many people are disgusted with his attitude on this forum and told him i would ban him.
I didnt ban him, i was mobile, not infront of a PC, however a little later on after several phone calls i then asked Clive to de-activate his account untill i got home to the pc......

Diamond hells account has been de-activated after complaints from other members.

This has been discussed by the admins and moderators, after last lot of complaints.
Steve
tel / txt O7947-137911
👀

1989 2.1LpgWBX HiTop Leisuredrive Camper
1988 2.1 Caravelle TS TinTop Camper