Powerrrrrrrr !!!!!

for questions and answers about alternative power transplants on the T25, GTi, Porsche,Subaru etc, this is the place. You must register to post but anyone can read.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

matt brighton
80-90 Mem No: 8092

Powerrrrrrrr !!!!!

Post by matt brighton »

Limbering up for my subaru conversion today...... Subaru engine arrives from HDC next week

SO....

I got a "big bore" kit delivered from china for £40 and Just increased the cc of my twist n go chinese scooter by over 50% from 50cc to a whopping 80cc.

Its a chinese replica of a 1958 vespa -like the one in Roman Holiday even down to the mudguard mounted front light drives some of the local mods nuts :D - because non scooterists think mines a gleaming restoration.

Google .....Neco Abruzzi .....- you'll see what I mean

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j ... 0467345388" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Looks gorgeous - cost just over a grand new .....free parking and 130mpg

Proportionally its like a similar performance hike to the subaru conversion - except in miniature and on 2 tiny wheels (and nearly 10% of the cost :shock:

Thanks to all here who have answered my posts and traders like Brickwerks and Adian with advice and parts so far for my Subaru project

Matt - Brighton

DoubleOSeven
80-90 Mem No: 14520

Powerrrrrrrr !!!!!

Post by DoubleOSeven »

That’s a bargain, mind those pot holes with your tiny wheels mate!

I’ve always fancied a SuperCub custom & you can still get a new version off the shelf from Honda.

1990 Volkswagen Transporter 2.1 Manual
2005 Porsche 911 3.6 Manual
2012 Volkswagen Polo 1.4 Automatic