late n/a diesel bay loom

for questions and answers about alternative power transplants on the T25, GTi, Porsche,Subaru etc, this is the place. You must register to post but anyone can read.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

rowlesy
80-90 Mem No: 1289

late n/a diesel bay loom

Post by rowlesy »

just fitted an AEF motor in my lith bus and have found a broken wire i might need to splice into the caddy loom? (im running caddy loom with immob and i want to piggy-back all the sensors off the old t3 loom)

black wire with white trace - as its broke there is no spade on the end or indeed cover! whats it for and where would it go?

cant remember taking it of my bastardised KY so im thinking it may be spare for something?

any body want to take a look in there bay for me or do you have a manual you could consult for me? i have a haynes for the petrol version and thats nearly not useful!

cheers!
everytime you masterbate god kills a kitten! member 1289 does this still mean owt?

bigherb
80-90 Mem No: 5789

Re: late n/a diesel bay loom

Post by bigherb »

Black/white is left indicator for the T25 wiring.

Caddy has Black/White as part of the immobiliser.
1982 Camper 1970 1500 Beetle Various Skoda's, Ariel Arrow

rowlesy
80-90 Mem No: 1289

Re: late n/a diesel bay loom

Post by rowlesy »

in the engine bay? the tail that goes to the diesel engine?

ive two for the oil pressure - one for water temp - solenoid stop - glows - and one other which i do not know ......... would there be one water temp for dash and another for glow relay?
everytime you masterbate god kills a kitten! member 1289 does this still mean owt?