Golf GTi Conversion - Diesel Parts or Engine Adapter?

for questions and answers about alternative power transplants on the T25, GTi, Porsche,Subaru etc, this is the place. You must register to post but anyone can read.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Satanslittlehelper
80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: Golf GTi Conversion - Diesel Parts or Engine Adapter?

Post by Satanslittlehelper »

Hi guys, I'm sure this conversion is for me, any chance of a copy of this install guide? Also anyone got an idea of a good wheel/ tyre size upgrade as I don't want to change from my 1.6 diesel 4 speed box?
Thanks

MrCrowley

Post by MrCrowley »

Very late to the party here but my JX just blew up and I think I'm going to go Gti. Could I get a copy of this guide please?
Many thanks

Titus A Duxass
80-90 Mem No: 4475

Post by Titus A Duxass »

MrCrowley wrote:Very late to the party here but my JX just blew up and I think I'm going to go Gti. Could I get a copy of this guide please?
Many thanks
If you do Facebook go and search for VW T25 GTi Conversion, then look in the files section. The guide and lots of other data is there.
VW T3 GTi Camper 2,0l

MrCrowley

Post by MrCrowley »

Titus A Duxass wrote:
MrCrowley wrote:Very late to the party here but my JX just blew up and I think I'm going to go Gti. Could I get a copy of this guide please?
Many thanks
If you do Facebook go and search for VW T25 GTi Conversion, then look in the files section. The guide and lots of other data is there.

Will do! Thanks.