Search for Gold vanagon B212AKN

This is a general chat forum, you must register to post.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please remember that this is a family forum - do not post 'adult' content. Full forum rules here.

Search for Gold vanagon B212AKN

Postby bentley1978 » 08 Oct 2018, 13:19

Hi all ... we sold our camper to a young couple travelling Europe for a year. There was a how that they would sell it back to us, unfortunately that didn't happen. I suspect the vehicle was sold in Europe as it currently seems untaxed in this country?. Any ideas on how i track down this vehicle. Loads of great memories ... need to create more!!. Many thanks in advance ... Chris
bentley1978

80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: Search for Gold vanagon B212AKN

Postby Mr Bean » 10 Oct 2018, 15:24

Not much response then. Maybe it's back on a dodgy donor registration - if it ever went to Europe in the first place. It is a very long shot but a very detailed description would improve chances slightly. Use of the wider social media like Facebook would possibly do better maybe concentrating on the couple as much as the van although barring some mitigating circumstances in what appears to be a fairly casual arrangement It looks like the book is closed in this particular case.
Rum do...
(It doesn't show as taxed or SORN'd so suppose could be lurking off road somewhere)
Mr Bean
Well-timed silence hath more eloquence than speech.
88 Leisuredrive Hightop 2.1 WBX
Mr Bean

80-90 Mem No: 5485

Re: Search for Gold vanagon B212AKN

Postby bentley1978 » 12 Oct 2018, 18:56

Thanks Mr bean!, the couple were Australian and heading back after they sold it. Looks like i might have to resign this one to memories and photos!. Thanks again for the reply ... thought i offended everyone !
bentley1978

80-90 Mem No: 0

Return to General Chat